AGH UST Career Centre offers individual, professional job counselling services performed by experienced specialists. These services are free of charge.
- AGH UST students (full-time and extramural) including ERASMUS students,
- AGH UST graduates,
- candidates for studies.
The services includes:
- job counselling in Polish and English – analysis of professional qualifications and preferences, preparing for recruitment procedures, assistance in elaboration of application documents, mock interviews,
- educational counselling as to selection of further studies based on job market research and graduates destination surveys,
- specialised counselling for handicapped students,
- psychological counselling: assistance in defining skills and priorities, assistance to persons with difficulties and crisis in the context of professional development.
Consultations lasts about an hour. Prior registration is necessary either in person in the Career Centre, by phone (+12 6173762) or by mail email@example.com.
At AGH UST Career Centre library materials, handouts and guidebooks on job market are available (mostly in Polish).